are located close to the major lamination manufacturers in the Midwest.
Assembly and skewing of loose laminations- We can stack, stake and skew
most any type or size of lamination for fractional HP rotors.
· Casting using staked or pre-stack rotors- Our machines and
tooling are designed to accept either pinned rotors or prestacked rotors.
· Casting with 99.7% pure aluminum- We use Alcan's P1020 rotor
aluminum and Alcoa's A100.
· De-gating after casting- We trim all the gates to within .005
of the rotor OD.
· Centerless grinding of rotors- If a closer tolerance is needed
on the OD of the rotor, we have in-house centerless grinders which can
accommodate all but our largest size rotors. We have a local centerless
grinding company which can handle the larger diameter parts.
· Reaming or Burnishing of shaft holes- We currently have the
capability to finish holes up to 1.312 inches diameter.
· Functional and dimensional testing- We have a very extensive
dimensional testing program with well trained staff who are dedicated
to making sure every rotor leaving our plant passes inspection. We also
have the ability toelectronicaly check rotors for voids and resistance.